Saturday, 12 September 2026

30% off Omega in the NES

 So currently in the NES you can get 30% off Omega time on 1 month Omega, and 20% off 6 months Omega:


The 6 month one is the most significant, which at 280 PLEX/month and PLEX currently sitting at 5.03mil means you can get omega for 1.4Bn ISK/Month.

Now, this is good, but nowhere close to the 1.1Bn ISK/month I paid earlier on in the year, so I won't jump on this right now.

I do have 99k PLEX on hand though, and the price has jumped up slightly. Given that this is a short term sale I will sell my PLEX and then put up a buy order for the same at the old buy order price (~4.65mil) looking to scrape a few % profit. I'm hoping this should net me about 20Bn, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment