Wednesday 17 July 2024

A big gamble

 So I decided to pull the trigger. I sold all my 15,000 PLEX holding for 5,400,000 each, and threw that ISK into 158 skill extractors at 500,000,000 each. A part of me wonders if I pulled the trigger too soon as PLEX is currently selling for nearly 5.5 mil each. Still, I got in on the bottom price for skill extractors, the buy is currently sitting at 505mil with sells at 520. 

At current prices that means I'm currently about 1.5Bn up this afternoon. Doesn't sound like much for a move on that scale but every 10mil the price of extractors goes up is an extra 1.58Bn I can cash out for, which is pretty good. Especially since the skill extractor history looks like this:


Based on this if I hold these for 2 months or so I should be able to cash out for a healthy profit before another sale hits. Assuming CCP doesn't do any extra sales, which they might.

No comments:

Post a Comment