Tuesday 24 November 2015

First Weekend

I had intended to write an update Sunday night, but real life intervened, and then EVE was down last night when I tried to log on.

I want to evaluate my first weekend with regional trading. I had a bit more time to update orders and do research, with weekend traffic providing some notable volume I was able to increase my wealth by a pretty good margin.

I started last week with approximately 330million ISK across 2 characters, one trader selling in Rens and another selling in Amarr. My current positions with these characters are as follows:


Slightly more than doubling my "wealth" in less than a week, I'm pretty happy with that. As you can tell, once again I have spare ISK that I need to do more research for, currently 155,019,163 ISK sitting in wallets not helping me. 

Research is currently (and I foresee will often be) my most time consuming activity, but finding and keeping a current list of slow moving, low competition, but high margin items is vital.

Currently I have been doing all my hauling myself, as my Rens trader can fly a blockade runner. This saves me money, but is time consuming, and it is only a matter of time before I get ganked. Therefore, I will spend some time this week analysing different hauling options to free up my time for research.

Notice that once again I have not included my "station trading" character in Jita. I did find time to update his orders a few times over the weekend, but the profits I make on that character (with current assets of around 2.5bil) are pretty on par with my 2 regional traders. This is obviously not great, so I am considering "cashing out" with him and moving him to start selling in Dodixie instead. It'll take a lot of research to get him up to speed however due to the amount of ISK involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment