Wednesday 2 December 2015

A belated update

I had intended to post an update this weekend, but in the run up to Christmas I'm really busy and have barely had any chance to play. As such I have gone 2 or 3 days between updating orders, and only made a few runs to/from Jita. Despite this, I have made some progress that I'm pretty happy with.

My current position is as follows:


Another doubling of my wealth in slightly over a week. I'm fairly happy with that, though I am hoping in late December I should have more time to play, and as such make more runs and speed things up.

My method has been unchanged, running a blockade runner to Jita to pick up items replacing those that have sold. I am sticking to high margin, low volume items to hopefully have little competition. To make sure I am not disrupting the markets I'm entering I am only buying 1 of each item and replacing it once it is sold. Any profit goes into research for new items to trade. I take into account a 20% provision on sell order value to allow for dropping my sell orders to match competition, but so far I have not had to drop my prices by on any item.

My biggest time sink continues to be researching new items for sale, and I feel it will continue to be. I am not sure I can streamline this, but I will be streamlining my hauling at some point.

As things stand I would heartily recommend this method of trading for someone who is time poor (such as myself), and I am very keen to see how this scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment