Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day 0

After creating the blog and outlining my assets last night I didn't really have chance to do much more than a cursory browse of items on eve-central; tonight was my real start to my trading.

I decided to focus first on my character in Rens. Browsing eve-central it quickly became apparent that it does not have price information on blueprints, so I improvised with my character in Rens browsing the market, whilst I had a tab of eve-marketdata open viewing the Jita prices.

The items I am looking for are low volume, high margin, with an upper limit of a 10mil buy price. In an hour or so's browsing I identified 12 items, and headed off to Jita to buy them, hauling myself and posting them for sale in Rens.

I only used 42 million to buy these items, and posted them for sale for a total of 108 million, leaving me with 76 million in my wallet. I will have to browse for other items that fit the bill tomorrow, as my time is limited to about an hour/hour and a half most weeknights.

No comments:

Post a Comment