Sunday, 16 August 2026

July Update -Trading

 A delayed update as work has been insane with a lot of out of hours work followed by being away for a week on holiday, but July was a fairly standard trading month, with not a lot to talk about. the numbers:


And the full breakdown:


My current net worth is 1.247Tn ISK, an increase of 27Bn ISK, or 870mil ISK/day.

As I say, not a lot to talk about here. I just went through the motions doing my normal regional trading strategy of buying in Jita and paying a public contractor 1% of collateral to fly the goods to Amarr/Dodixie/Rens/Hek and selling them there. It's easy, relatively brainless, and works out to about 1Bn per day if I do a trade run at least once or twice a week.

The only other notable thing is I have been buying up PLEX with my ISK I got from cashing out the last FOMO sale. I'm up to 96,000 PLEX at this point, and will probably pause accumulation when I hit 100k. Then use it on the next sale and on and on it goes.

I had been more focused this month on trying to work out a home for my main, settling on Brave Newbies. It was quite an involved process getting in but aside from doing a tiny bit of ratting I haven't actually done much here. Hopefully things should calm down a bit IRL now and I can get some proper play time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment