Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Attempting to get organised

 So, I'm trying to work out a slightly better process for my industry characters in order to utilise them better and start extracting some actual profits from them again. To that end I've added a new tab to my spreadsheet:


At the moment, I'm only really doing much on the first 3 characters, which is pretty criminal. But that will change as I get myself organised. 

I've decided that going forwards I'm not going to use more than 1 character slot for a single rig/module production, so as not to flood the market. Something that's all too easy to do.

I've also settled on trying Jump Freighter production in lowsec, but this will take some training and setup in terms of blueprint acquisition and research, so more of a long term goal that I can get 2 of my characters initially training towards. In the mean time I will have to find more reliable work for characters 4, 6, 7 and 9. 

Currently my routine involves picking up the bits needed for my mobile depot production, setting off runs of medium CCC ring with character 3, and with character 1 I check EVEGuru for more ad hoc items to produce and make them. This is a fine base but I need something reliable for the rest to do. 

I also need to finish using up all of my Logic Circuits. I typically have 1-2 thousand on hand bought through buy orders as I use quite a few, but the price is dropping like a stone at the moment:


As there is nothing fundamental that has changed in the supply or demand of logic circuits, I suspect this has been someone with deep pockets and a desire to pump and dump a bottleneck industry input. If that is the case they succeeded, but I don't see the price recovering now. As such I will be holding off on rigs using them until the price stabilises, probably at a lower level. They historically sat at around 500,000ISK a piece, not the 2 million they are now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment