Monday 30 September 2024

September Update - Industry

 My first one of these for my new challenge! I've been really enjoying this, it makes a refreshing change. I'm also nearly at the point where I can start scaling this with more characters. My current position:


And here is the the JEveAssets graph:


I currently have 223.8Million ISK, or an increase of 10.2Mil ISK/day. Seems strange to be talking in millions rather than billions! Still, I'm pleased with how this has started. From a 8 million ISK starting point, things began quite slowly as I was severely limited in terms of ISK, slot and skill points. Taxes were high and I was doing a little mining to supplement my industry. I was also initially operating on BPOs, which I've already completely divested from.

Things really started taking off on the 24th September when Cap Booster 400s were going for over 100% margin, and I sold hundreds before the price has come back down. They are still profitable, but I've eased off on producing them now. I've moved more into mobile depots, as they are decently profitable (~15-20%) and they fly off the shelves allowing me to recycle my ISK faster. This has really allowed me to double my ISK in a week, and I'm currently limited by ISK not slots, which is actually pretty surprising and nice. I'd expected to need another character by now.

My character has 9 build slots and 5 research, with 5 builds currently running and 0 research. I put up another 2 researched BPOS on contract today, and I've sold 4 BPOs so far with another 7 outstanding. This is a bit of a slow burner but as I get more ISK I should be able to research higher value BPOs that take longer to research, and so I should be able to offload them before the next ones come out of the cooker.

In 18 hours I'll finish training Advanced Mass Production 4 and then in 5 days I'll finish Accounting V. Once I have that this character can arguably be considered "finished" from a T1 manufacturing point of view, and I could create a new one on this account to get some extra build slots, which I may do.

So, how am I doing versus my overall targets?

  • Invent a t2 item
  • sell a blueprint copy
  • sell a researched blueprint original - Success!
  • Build my own Upwell structure
  • Complete some reactions
  • Build a capital
  • Build a Super
  • Build a Titan
  • Earn 1 Trillion
I wasn't expecting to do much more than this this month, but nice to get something ticked off early.

Targets for next month:
  • Reach 1 Billion
  • start up an extra account
  • Move a character to Null
  • Build something in Null
  • Add an extra high sec character

No comments:

Post a Comment