Monday 16 September 2024

Getting going with my first character

 So I've not had as much chance to play EVE as I'd have liked the last few days, but I have made a bit of progress on my industry journey. First off I have been training skills to get some industry slots, get my market fees down etc. I also applied my free 1,000,000 SP from refer a friend. My recent skills trained looks like this:


I also have Broker Relations V and Mass Production V. I haven't learned Advanced Mass Production as the skillbook costs 26mil to inject, and I don't have that!

I have done a few runs of manufacturing, will my sell orders currently looking like this:


Not pictured is some other ammo that has already sold.

I have also utilised my 5 research job runs to research ME 10 on some other blueprints, mainly rockets and light missiles. These have now finished so I've switched those to producing (they're mostly higher profit anyway) and put my ones I was building with into research to up the profit margins.

These are all OK, giving me anywhere from 10-50% profit each, though the absolute profit is obviously quite low. 

I've also mined about 100,000m3 of veldspar, which is very little.

I'm coming up against 2 barriers at the moment. The obvious one is ISK, I do not have enough ISK to even inject advanced mass production, which is leading to the other bottleneck of job runs. I am utilising them all profitably but I feel there's more I could be doing. I'm sure one will unlock the other, and once I have made enough with mining and manufacturing to get and utilise my max build and research slots then I will start additional characters on this account and another account, but I'm holding off just a little bit on that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment