Tuesday 14 April 2020

Finally ready to build

I've finally finished training Outpost Construction on my building character, so I went out and bought a Raitaru blueprint for 4Bn from an NPC. I've created a tab in my spreadsheet that totals up the materials needed to build the components to build a Raitaru, I just put in the material cost and it spits out the total cost of a Riataru (minus job fees):


This shows that a Raitaru will cost me about 480mil in materials. I've bought them in Jita and have set up a public courier contract to have them delivered to Hurjafren for 10million. A bit low perhaps but I've seen contracts picked up for 1% before, so here's hoping. If no-one bites I'll transport it myself (I have an Orca and a Charon lying around). I should be able to sell the finished product in Rens for 650mil, or Jita for 570mil. Pretty healthy profit either way. What I'll probably end up doing is producing runs of them and selling one in each trade hub, replacing them as they sell.

This has also freed up my Sobaseki trader to do some skilling up which he desperately needs. I've had pretty decent success with a few items from Jita, so I'm looking forward to ramping up his items for sale with more orders from training.

This weekend I also managed to get some PvPing in for the first time in a year! I joined a thrasher roam  and got on a couple of kills before being primaried and then a Ferox fleet that turned into a bashing op for some annoying neighbours Astrahus shield timer. It was great to have a bit of a change of pace and I'm hoping to fit a bit more in as the lockdown continues.

https://zkillboard.com/character/1340716799/

Feels great to be finally making good on some plans I've been talking about for 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment