Sunday 7 April 2019

Croda is back!

So, a bit strange to make a post about a blogger returning from a hiatus, especially given my own hiatuses from blogging, but this one is especially relevant to me. Croda at his blog http://marketsforisk.blogspot.com/ was the blog I first read that inspired me to start my own high-sec trading empire, and go for the Trillion ISK that I'm hopefully on the path towards now.

He outlined the process of buying slow-moving items in one trade hub, transporting to a new one, and putting them up to sell that has been my bread and butter for the last 3 years.

Interestingly, he went from nothing to 420Bn in his first go round, but he then gave everything away. He has recently started again, new accounts, no skills but all his old knowledge, and has gone from nothing (well, 10 mil) to 3Bn in 21 days! My blog started with 3Bn, so I can make a direct comparison with his progress from now.

For those of you looking for how to get going with this way of trading, as well as reading a more entertaining blog, now is the time to subscribe to him. You can see him make a fortune from nothing in real time, and he does a much better job of explaining his processes than me, which gives me ideas for posts of my own.

2 comments:

  1. I follow Croda too, Excellent blog. I've just discovered yours though and you seem to have a good thing going on too.

    This is something that I have tried (as well as Crodas method) and one of the things taht trips me up is actually finding items. You you use any tools to find these items with margins or do you literally trawl through the market place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly work off quickbars that I've built up over time.

    I've done this the hard way, but having a character logged into Jita and the seller logged in at the same time, then trawling through the market and adding anything to quickbar that seems interesting.

    Where I am now I only trade implants and faction/deadspace modules worth over 100mil that sell around once per day (some more than that, some less). There are an awful lot of items that fit those criteria.

    I would probably make more if I updated my quickbars more regularly, but I don't do that because I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete