Sunday 10 November 2019

Skill Point Farming

So, I have an account containing my Jita station traders, my Amarr station trader, and my Tash-Murkon region trader. All of these characters have all of their trade skills at V, so I consider them "finished" from a skills point of view.

As such, any skill points I train are wasted from a trading point of view. CCP decided to allow skill point trading a while ago though, so I'm going to take advantage of it on my Jita station trader for a little supplementary income. Some people optimise this so that accounts pay for their own PLEX plus turn a profit, but I pay for this account in cash, so the money will simply go towards the Trillion.

On my Jita trader, I have the following skill mapping:


This is the default that every character starts with. I also have a set of +3 training implants plugged in. Currently my skill queue looks like this:


Advanced mass production has 6 days 19 hours left to train to 5. It has a primary attribute of Memory, and a secondary attribute of Intelligence. I'm going to remap to focus on those two, and buy +5 implants for those 2 attributes:


Down to 5 days 9 hours. A huge increase in training speed. I'm going to keep extracting skill points from this skill and advanced industry, and sell the injectors on the market as a supplementary income. I should be able to sell 3 or 4 injectors a month for around 440mil profit each at current prices. Decent bit of income for next to no work.

No comments:

Post a Comment