Sunday 24 November 2019

Manufacturing next steps

So I've not abandoned manufacturing, but there hasn't been too much to report.

I've done 2 runs of the citadel rigs, and put them up for sale in Hek and Rens. These are selling slowly, but I should end up with about 2Bn profit from it if they all sell. Pretty good really! I've not done proper accounting, just ballpark figures for input mats purchased and the sell prices I put them up for.

More importantly, I've bought a set of structure component blueprints, specifically the 9 components required to build a Raitaru, and put them in to research ME:


I had been hoping to get the BPOs to ME 10, but to do that with these would take about 500 days! Obviously not practical. The most I can put them in for from fresh is ME6, which takes about 15 days. I'll probably aim for a final ME of 7 or 8, and go from there. It'll take a while to get going, but it's nice to have something to work towards, and building up a BPO library is always going to be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment