Thursday 25 July 2019

Another Citadel in hull

It's beginning to seem like there's a co-ordinated effort going on. My Amarr station trader operates out of a market Sotiyo in Ashab, and today when I logged on to update my orders I was once again faced with this:


Someone has put the citadel into its hull timer, and put their own up. Once again I'm going to have to tear down my orders and set up elsewhere.


These guys are the ones who've put the new hub up, and I'm guessing they're responsible for the reinforcement of the EVE-Mogul hub. Curiously, EVE-Mogul are the ones who put the Hek citadel into reinforce and threw down their own there. There is clearly an active power struggle going on for the high-sec trade hubs.

The only one that is stable it seems is the Tranquility Trade Tower in Perimeter, largely because it is a profit sharing scheme/protection racket between Pandemic Horde, TEST and Goons.

I may set up in the new trade hub in Ashab to save on broker fees, but this whole episode is making me question the efficiency of citadels for trade in high sec, if I have to move semi-regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment